Dispute Resolution

Employer Assistance

Any employer whose employees refuse or threaten to refuse to cooperate with the Fair Employment and Housing Act may file a complaint with the Department asking for assistance through mediation. (Gov. Code, ยง 12960, subd. (c).)

If you are an employer seeking assistance, please submit your contact information and a brief description of the issue you would like to mediate to the Dispute Resolution Division at DRDOnlinerequests@calcivilrights.ca.gov.

Communication Center: 800-884-1684 (voice), 800-700-2320 (TTY) or
California's Relay Service at 711 | contact.center@calcivilrights.ca.gov