Before You Start: Technology
- The training can be taken on a computer or mobile device.
- The training should be taken on the most up-to-date version of your operating system and browser. CRD cannot guarantee that the training will run successfully on operating systems or browsers that are not up to date and cannot offer technical support if the training is taken on out-of-date systems/browsers.
- The training is compatible with the newest version of the following systems:
- Windows 10 or 11: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome
- Mac OS 14.X: Safari, Google Chrome
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS/iPadOS, Google Chrome in Apple iOS/iPadOS, Google Chrome in Android OS 6 or later
Before You Start: How to Successfully Complete the Training
- Some slides may take longer than others to load. If the training appears stuck on a slide or will not advance, it may be a temporary delay. You may also try refreshing or reloading the page.
- Obtaining your certificate of completion
- At the end of the training, you will be prompted to enter information to generate a certificate of completion. Using computer/mobile device functions, you can choose to save, print, take a screenshot, or take a photo of the certificate. Before you begin the training, please consult your employer for direction on if/how they prefer to receive the certificate. CRD cannot email you a replacement certificate.
- Please report technical issues to SHPT@calcivilrights.ca.gov.
Limitations on Use
- CRD's trainings may not be duplicated, reproduced, distributed, or ingested into a third-party system such as employers' e-learning platforms. The trainings contain materials licensed only to CRD. CRD anticipates updating these trainings from time to time to account for legal and policy developments.
- The trainings are available in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Tagalog.
- You may choose to turn closed captioning on or off in any version.
- There is alt-text for the images and the icons.